Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 25.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. Orbitcoin has a market cap of $746,719.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Orbitcoin has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002302 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $93.77 or 0.00929821 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00029879 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.53 or 0.00243200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006799 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003597 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002471 BTC.
Orbitcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.