Online (CURRENCY:OIO) traded up 558.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. Over the last seven days, Online has traded up 420.6% against the U.S. dollar. Online has a total market cap of $5.81 million and approximately $552.00 worth of Online was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Online token can currently be bought for $0.0066 or 0.00000066 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00271028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.52 or 0.01343449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00022947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00096232 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Online was first traded on April 30th, 2018. Online’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 877,660,690 tokens. Online’s official Twitter account is @Online_OIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Online is /r/onlineio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Online is medium.com/online-io-blockchain-technologies. Online’s official website is online.io.
Buying and Selling Online
Online can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Online directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Online should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Online using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Online Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Online and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.