Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Coinsquare, Upbit, ZB.COM and QBTC. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 10.1% against the dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $313.34 million and approximately $25.49 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.40 or 0.00737505 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011960 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015414 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 120,801,435,050 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koineks, Novaexchange, BCEX, Kraken, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Exrates, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, BiteBTC, Bits Blockchain, Cryptopia, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Coinsquare, FreiExchange, C-CEX, ZB.COM, cfinex, Graviex, Bleutrade, Bit-Z, C-Patex, Coindeal, Exmo, Coinbe, Tidex, Bitsane, Sistemkoin, CoinEgg, Cryptomate, Trade Satoshi, Fatbtc, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitbns, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, BitFlip, Cryptohub, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, QBTC, Crex24, Poloniex, Ovis, BtcTrade.im, BTC Trade UA, CoinEx, CoinExchange and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.