Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 47.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on August 16th. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Citadel has traded down 62.3% against the dollar. Citadel has a market capitalization of $24,306.00 and approximately $69.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Citadel (CRYPTO:CTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.