Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. One Bitcoinus token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Bitcoinus has a market cap of $1,589.00 and approximately $5,589.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoinus has traded 45.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00029879 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.63 or 0.00144978 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004218 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,142.96 or 1.00632169 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Bitcoinus (BITS) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 1,592,943,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.