Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded up 16% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. One Bitcoin Red token can now be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Bitcoin Red has a market cap of $93,139.00 and $7.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00271028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.52 or 0.01343449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00022947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00096232 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000442 BTC.
About Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red was first traded on October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Red should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Red using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.