BEAT (CURRENCY:BEAT) traded 36.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. Over the last week, BEAT has traded 38% lower against the U.S. dollar. BEAT has a market capitalization of $49,837.00 and $32.00 worth of BEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BEAT token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00271028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.52 or 0.01343449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00022947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00096232 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000442 BTC.
BEAT launched on March 23rd, 2018. BEAT’s total supply is 1,226,667,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 123,438,430 tokens. The official website for BEAT is beat.org. BEAT’s official Twitter account is @beattoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BEAT is medium.com/beattoken. The Reddit community for BEAT is /r/beattoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BEAT Token Trading
BEAT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BEAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.