2GIVE (CURRENCY:2GIVE) traded down 53.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on August 16th. During the last seven days, 2GIVE has traded down 15.4% against the dollar. 2GIVE has a market capitalization of $52,541.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of 2GIVE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 2GIVE coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00029879 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.63 or 0.00144978 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004218 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,142.96 or 1.00632169 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
2GIVE Coin Profile
2GIVE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 18th, 2016. 2GIVE’s total supply is 521,664,373 coins. 2GIVE’s official Twitter account is @2GiveCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for 2GIVE is /r/2GIVE and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. 2GIVE’s official website is 2give.info.
Buying and Selling 2GIVE
2GIVE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 2GIVE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 2GIVE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 2GIVE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 2GIVE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 2GIVE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.