Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. One Zayedcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges. Zayedcoin has a total market capitalization of $18,734.00 and $11.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zayedcoin has traded up 8.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003336 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
ZYD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. The official website for Zayedcoin is www.zayedcoin.net. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zayedcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zayedcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.