Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 25.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 26th. Verify has a total market cap of $371,966.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can currently be purchased for $0.0275 or 0.00000208 BTC on exchanges including COSS, Radar Relay, IDEX and YoBit. In the last week, Verify has traded 27.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.68 or 0.00268903 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $221.86 or 0.01672066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00149955 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00017058 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000528 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
Verify was first traded on November 8th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,508,864 tokens. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verify is token.verify.as. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, COSS, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.