Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. Uquid Coin has a market capitalization of $1.38 million and $349,963.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uquid Coin token can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, IDAX and TOPBTC. Over the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded up 38.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $742.29 or 0.05715111 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00028636 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00012313 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00006833 BTC.
Uquid Coin Profile
UQC is a token. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, TOPBTC, IDEX, IDAX, CoinExchange, OOOBTC and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.