Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 26th. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.74 or 0.00013092 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, Iquant, Binance and ChaoEX. Skycoin has a market cap of $26.05 million and approximately $2.29 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003546 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.48 or 0.00267496 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.60 or 0.01678194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00150167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00017029 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000527 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, C2CX, Cryptopia, ChaoEX and Iquant. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.