Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded down 69.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 26th. Shivom has a market cap of $165,556.00 and approximately $98.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Shivom has traded down 75.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Shivom token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Coinsuper and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $742.29 or 0.05715111 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00028636 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00012313 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00006833 BTC.
Shivom is a token. It launched on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 908,246,999 tokens. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. The official website for Shivom is shivom.io. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom.
Shivom Token Trading
Shivom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Kucoin, IDEX, CoinBene and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shivom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shivom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.