PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 9.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0385 or 0.00000297 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a total market capitalization of $83,086.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 37.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 65.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR (XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.