Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $11.47 million and $71,123.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Peercoin has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00003423 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade and BX Thailand.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,104.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $487.10 or 0.03706820 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $163.06 or 0.01246401 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00006187 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00007658 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00026091 BTC.
Peercoin is a coin. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,448,987 coins. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, YoBit, HitBTC, WEX, Bitsane, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Bittrex, SouthXchange, BX Thailand and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.