Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.38 or 0.00010397 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bitinka, Nanex and Gate.io. Nano has a total market cap of $183.76 million and approximately $14.24 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Nano has traded down 10.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,289.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $341.34 or 0.02573388 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $490.61 or 0.03698788 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.37 or 0.00990428 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00014299 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.91 or 0.00790933 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00068376 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.61 or 0.00848976 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00231442 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, Kucoin, Mercatox, Binance, HitBTC, Nanex, Bit-Z, CoinEx, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, Bitinka, OKEx and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.