Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 26th. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Enigma has a market cap of $44.57 million and $2.28 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma token can now be purchased for $0.60 or 0.00004508 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Hotbit, Upbit and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $174.77 or 0.01323467 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001099 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
Enigma (ENG) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co.
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Kyber Network, HitBTC, GOPAX, Binance, Mercatox, Hotbit, OKEx, Tidex, AirSwap, ABCC, Huobi, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.