eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. Over the last seven days, eBitcoinCash has traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar. eBitcoinCash has a total market capitalization of $547,661.00 and $906.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One eBitcoinCash token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0590 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003546 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.48 or 0.00267496 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $222.60 or 0.01678194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00150167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00017029 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000527 BTC.
eBitcoinCash’s genesis date was March 15th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. eBitcoinCash’s official website is CoinPulse.io. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling eBitcoinCash
eBitcoinCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoinCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBitcoinCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eBitcoinCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.