Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 145.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $416,386.00 and approximately $58.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 312.5% higher against the US dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for about $0.0099 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 147.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.