Dalecoin (CURRENCY:DALC) traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One Dalecoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0172 or 0.00000132 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, Dalecoin has traded up 32.9% against the US dollar. Dalecoin has a total market cap of $11,408.00 and $16.00 worth of Dalecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003601 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.73 or 0.00275069 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $219.53 or 0.01690243 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007639 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00148097 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00017375 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000530 BTC.
Dalecoin Token Profile
Dalecoin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 665,068 tokens. The official website for Dalecoin is dalecoin.org. Dalecoin’s official Twitter account is @DalecoinN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dalecoin
Dalecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dalecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dalecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dalecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dalecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dalecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.