Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. Over the last week, Chainlink has traded 24.3% higher against the US dollar. Chainlink has a market cap of $800.31 million and approximately $180.25 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chainlink token can currently be purchased for about $2.29 or 0.00017619 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, IDEX, OKEx and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003595 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.58 or 0.00274164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $220.17 or 0.01696427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007628 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00147980 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Chainlink launched on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, OKEx, Huobi, Gate.io, Kyber Network, IDEX, Mercatox and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.