ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for about $1.53 or 0.00012072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $10.54 million and $224,587.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.24 or 0.00888772 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00239610 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00071651 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006013 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 29.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic (ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 6,894,250 coins. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.