Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded down 34.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 26th. Universe has a market capitalization of $253,871.00 and $80.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Universe has traded down 34% against the US dollar. One Universe coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, BTC-Alpha and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Universe is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 90,088,534 coins and its circulating supply is 78,888,534 coins. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw. The official message board for Universe is forum.unicoin.pw. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.