TrueChain (CURRENCY:TRUE) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. TrueChain has a total market capitalization of $73.63 million and approximately $60.57 million worth of TrueChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrueChain token can currently be purchased for $0.93 or 0.00006812 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Bithumb, OKEx and DragonEX. In the last seven days, TrueChain has traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $782.78 or 0.05762982 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00027590 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00012381 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000138 BTC.
TrueChain (CRYPTO:TRUE) is a token. It launched on January 4th, 2018. TrueChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,575,543 tokens. The official website for TrueChain is www.truechain.pro. TrueChain’s official Twitter account is @truechaingroup.
TrueChain Token Trading
TrueChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, OKEx, HitBTC, CoinBene, ZB.COM and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.