Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. In the last seven days, Terracoin has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Terracoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0182 or 0.00000134 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and C-CEX. Terracoin has a total market capitalization of $416,837.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,594.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $506.14 or 0.03729380 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.85 or 0.01201301 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 35.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00006699 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00026588 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001428 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 34% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Terracoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 26th, 2012. Terracoin’s total supply is 22,935,396 coins. Terracoin’s official Twitter account is @terracoin_TRC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Terracoin is www.terracoin.io. The Reddit community for Terracoin is /r/terracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terracoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.