sUSD (CURRENCY:SUSD) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One sUSD token can currently be bought for about $0.88 or 0.00007012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Cryptology. sUSD has a total market cap of $3.77 million and $5,044.00 worth of sUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, sUSD has traded down 9.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003717 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.38 or 0.00281910 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $203.47 or 0.01621354 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007977 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000984 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.69 or 0.00148892 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00018094 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000533 BTC.
sUSD Token Profile
sUSD’s total supply is 4,286,489 tokens. sUSD’s official website is www.synthetix.io. sUSD’s official Twitter account is @synthetix_io. The Reddit community for sUSD is /r/synthetix_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for sUSD is blog.havven.io.
Buying and Selling sUSD
sUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Cryptology. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as sUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire sUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase sUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for sUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for sUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.