Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. During the last week, Substratum has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.0233 or 0.00000186 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, HitBTC, Kyber Network and Radar Relay. Substratum has a market cap of $8.91 million and $16,689.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.10 or 0.00280335 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $225.01 or 0.01797005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007974 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.77 or 0.00149926 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00018622 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000529 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, Bitbns, COSS, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Binance, BiteBTC, OKEx and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.