StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 26th. StrongHands has a total market capitalization of $1.06 million and $315.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, StrongHands has traded up 21.5% against the US dollar. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Coindeal, Graviex and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 72% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
StrongHands (SHND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,056,686,725,946 coins and its circulating supply is 9,296,455,552,491 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24, BiteBTC, STEX, Graviex, CryptoBridge, Coindeal and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.