savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded 23% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. savedroid has a total market capitalization of $634,166.00 and $801.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One savedroid token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, Tidex and HitBTC. During the last week, savedroid has traded down 25.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $734.39 or 0.05845877 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00029655 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00012871 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007171 BTC.
savedroid (CRYPTO:SVD) is a token. Its launch date was December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. The official message board for savedroid is medium.com/@ico_8796. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. savedroid’s official website is ico.savedroid.com. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here.
savedroid Token Trading
savedroid can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Cobinhood, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy savedroid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.