Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One Safe Haven token can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN. Safe Haven has a market capitalization of $3.51 million and $113,880.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Safe Haven has traded down 0.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $276.44 or 0.02160204 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded up 47.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 30.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007808 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Safe Haven
SHA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The official website for Safe Haven is safehaven.io. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
Safe Haven Token Trading
Safe Haven can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Safe Haven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.