Ragnarok (CURRENCY:RAGNA) traded up 9.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. During the last seven days, Ragnarok has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. Ragnarok has a total market capitalization of $11,410.00 and $1.00 worth of Ragnarok was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ragnarok coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.67 or 0.00278737 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $223.22 or 0.01744309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007782 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.88 or 0.00147525 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00018021 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ragnarok’s total supply is 17,122,802 coins and its circulating supply is 12,774,509 coins. The official website for Ragnarok is ragnaproject.io. Ragnarok’s official Twitter account is @ragnaofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ragnarok
Ragnarok can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ragnarok directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ragnarok should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ragnarok using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ragnarok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ragnarok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.