Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 20.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded up 109.1% against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a total market cap of $23,505.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $176.47 or 0.01401506 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
QBIC is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 5,426,068 coins and its circulating supply is 4,684,176 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.