PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One PumaPay token can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinall, Bittrex, CoinBene and IDEX. During the last week, PumaPay has traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar. PumaPay has a total market capitalization of $13.55 million and $249,294.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $736.98 or 0.05937646 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00030135 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00012748 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00007477 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000400 BTC.
PumaPay Token Profile
PumaPay (CRYPTO:PMA) is a token. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,649,131,265 tokens. PumaPay’s official message board is blog.pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinall, CoinExchange, HitBTC and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PumaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.