PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 15.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded up 20.5% against the US dollar. One PostCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a market capitalization of $33,205.00 and $368.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00012669 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 26.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00022225 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003079 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001036 BTC.
PostCoin (CRYPTO:POST) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. PostCoin’s official website is postcoin.top. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum.
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.