Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded up 25.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 26th. In the last week, Opal has traded 55.4% higher against the dollar. Opal has a total market cap of $220,089.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opal coin can now be purchased for $0.0145 or 0.00000106 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00010298 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007330 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001483 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 43.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00009523 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001067 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00003888 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00050496 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Opal (OPAL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,156,364 coins. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam. Opal’s official website is www.opal-coin.com.
Opal Coin Trading
Opal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.