NPER (CURRENCY:NPER) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 26th. NPER has a total market capitalization of $200,708.00 and $25,961.00 worth of NPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NPER has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar. One NPER token can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, DDEX, Coinrail and Bibox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00012965 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00021843 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001050 BTC.
NPER uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 11th, 2018. NPER’s total supply is 218,999,990 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,927,451 tokens. The official website for NPER is nper.io/En. NPER’s official Twitter account is @NPERproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for NPER is medium.com/@NPERproject.
NPER Token Trading
NPER can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Coinrail, DDEX and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.