NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. NEO has a total market cap of $1.26 billion and $1.08 billion worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $17.86 or 0.00145685 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Gate.io, Bitinka and Cobinhood. During the last seven days, NEO has traded 30% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.05 or 0.00285949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $233.75 or 0.01907194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00017569 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000068 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, CoinBene, Ovis, Coinnest, BCEX, Bitinka, Tidebit, Kucoin, Liquid, HitBTC, Allcoin, BitMart, LBank, CoinEgg, TDAX, Gate.io, DragonEX, BigONE, BitForex, Cobinhood, Switcheo Network, Livecoin, Coinrail, Exrates, Binance, CoinEx, Coinsuper, Upbit, Bibox, OTCBTC, OKEx, Bittrex, COSS, Koinex, Huobi and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.