Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One Nectar coin can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $20.33, $13.77 and $7.50. During the last seven days, Nectar has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar. Nectar has a total market cap of $11.43 million and $17.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00048214 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00198295 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00006199 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00003746 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00004977 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00058255 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00003736 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000982 BTC.
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nectar’s official message board is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $5.60, $51.55, $33.94, $13.77, $32.15, $7.50, $50.98, $20.33, $24.43, $24.68 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nectar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.