Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One Neblio coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.11 or 0.00008834 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Binance, Cryptopia and Kucoin. During the last week, Neblio has traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar. Neblio has a total market capitalization of $16.14 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00041090 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00016157 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00017099 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00020179 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00030587 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Neblio (NEBL) is a coin. It launched on August 6th, 2017. Neblio’s total supply is 15,289,449 coins and its circulating supply is 14,594,578 coins. Neblio’s official website is nebl.io. Neblio’s official Twitter account is @NeblioTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Neblio is /r/Neblio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Trade Satoshi, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.