Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded up 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. During the last week, Loki has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Loki coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000988 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. Loki has a market cap of $5.10 million and $43,579.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12,572.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $336.24 or 0.02670347 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $480.64 or 0.03817157 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.65 or 0.01053467 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00015485 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.23 or 0.00835714 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00073259 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.23 or 0.00891330 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.90 or 0.00245441 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Loki (LOKI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 40,975,987 coins. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog. Loki’s official website is loki.network. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project.
Loki Coin Trading
Loki can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.