Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. Over the last week, Liquidity Network has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Liquidity Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0426 or 0.00000330 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, LATOKEN and Bilaxy. Liquidity Network has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and $110,836.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.64 or 0.00276249 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.23 or 0.01722577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.10 or 0.00148033 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00017484 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000533 BTC.
Liquidity Network Profile
Liquidity Network’s launch date was November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,334,645 tokens. The official message board for Liquidity Network is firstname.lastname@example.org. Liquidity Network’s official website is liquidity.network. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid.
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.