Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 26th. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.25 or 0.00009933 BTC on exchanges including BarterDEX, Bitbns, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Over the last week, Komodo has traded 18.6% lower against the dollar. Komodo has a total market capitalization of $142.90 million and $7.09 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $109.98 or 0.00876357 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.04 or 0.00239400 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00072052 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00012001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006032 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 32.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000708 BTC.
Komodo (KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 114,641,844 coins. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia, BarterDEX, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.