Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0197 or 0.00000144 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, COSS and CoinExchange. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $134,203.00 and approximately $47,433.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Jetcoin has traded 27.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.69 or 0.00262203 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $243.37 or 0.01787806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007290 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00141438 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00017073 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000545 BTC.
Jetcoin was first traded on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,822,895 tokens. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Jetcoin
Jetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.