FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. FunFair has a total market cap of $35.20 million and approximately $2.18 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FunFair has traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar. One FunFair token can now be bought for about $0.0054 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, C2CX, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.18 or 0.00278575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $211.76 or 0.01676837 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.73 or 0.00148334 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00018020 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000540 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair was first traded on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, C2CX, Binance, IDEX, ABCC, ZB.COM, HitBTC, OKEx, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Vebitcoin, Radar Relay and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.