Flowchain (CURRENCY:FLC) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. One Flowchain token can currently be purchased for approximately $5.87 or 0.00046702 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and IDAX. Flowchain has a total market cap of $4.05 million and approximately $617,854.00 worth of Flowchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Flowchain has traded up 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $734.39 or 0.05845877 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00029655 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00012871 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007171 BTC.
Flowchain (FLC) is a token. It was first traded on September 20th, 2018. Flowchain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,073 tokens. The official website for Flowchain is flowchain.co. Flowchain’s official Twitter account is @Fieldcoin.
Buying and Selling Flowchain
Flowchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flowchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flowchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flowchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flowchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flowchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.