Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 26th. During the last week, Emercoin has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. Emercoin has a market capitalization of $10.10 million and approximately $90,995.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00001830 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 58.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
EMC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 44,055,878 coins. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. Emercoin’s official message board is emercointalk.org. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Emercoin’s official website is emercoin.com.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.