Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. Electroneum has a market cap of $48.04 million and $561,188.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0050 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Kucoin, Cryptopia and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 45.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,669,452,155 coins. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Bitbns, TradeOgre, Cryptomate, CoinBene, Liquid and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.