Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 16.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 26th. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for approximately $6.12 or 0.00049959 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, IDEX, Upbit and Liqui. In the last week, Crypto.com has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Crypto.com has a total market cap of $96.71 million and approximately $21.70 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.05 or 0.00285949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $233.75 or 0.01907194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.86 or 0.00145685 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00017569 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000542 BTC.
Crypto.com’s genesis date was May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. The official message board for Crypto.com is medium.com/@Crypto.com. The official website for Crypto.com is crypto.com. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Coinrail, Binance, Liqui, YoBit, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Coinnest, ABCC, DDEX, Livecoin, Bittrex, IDEX, Upbit, Bit-Z, OKEx, Gate.io, LATOKEN, EXX, HitBTC and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.