Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. During the last seven days, Credits has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Credits token can currently be bought for $0.0747 or 0.00000545 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, CoinBene, Tidex and Kucoin. Credits has a market capitalization of $12.09 million and approximately $8.79 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00053511 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Credits (CRYPTO:CS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 161,774,374 tokens. The official message board for Credits is medium.com/@credits. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. Credits’ official website is credits.com/en. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, COSS, IDEX, Kucoin, Tidex, CoinBene, Mercatox, Gate.io and WazirX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.