CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 26th. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and $48,350.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinFi token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Cobinhood and FCoin. Over the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.04 or 0.00262949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $241.26 or 0.01760046 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007219 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00138262 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00016995 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000531 BTC.
CoinFi Token Profile
CoinFi’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 195,201,120 tokens. The official message board for CoinFi is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cobinhood, FCoin, IDEX, Kyber Network and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.